This simple tool exists to get simple text information like
ugly URLs between phones and computers. It can be used both
generate QR codes or read them from a webcam.
Example: Inviting cousin Marty to the Zoom seder.
- You create and copy an invite link in Zoom
- You paste the link here and press to create QR image
- You send the image and this URL (qr.jcalbert.com) over the family group chat
- Cousin Marty opens this page on their laptop and clicks
- Cousin Marty scans the image you sent via text
- Cousin Marty clicks to follow the link and join the call.